A look at the interesting stuff on the web so you don't have to.

Wednesday, August 25, 2004

We don't want no stinkin' ads!

Alright I sold out.

Blogger offered me the chance to make a little spare change with some free advertising on the site & I said yes. I'm not sure how long they'll stay there (I'm giving them a month), but I'm keeping them on for the time being because they're pretty unobtrusive and have the potential to be partially useful.

It's kind of funny actually, the ad link below the story about Howard Stern (yesterday's blog) has a link for a petition to save Stern from the FCC, last time I checked it also came up with an olive oil company which was under my chicken recipe. We'll see how it goes.
------------------------------------------------

Now on to the important stuff. I only have one item today, but it's pretty much the coolest thing ever and I have engadget to thank for this:



To find out how they got this picture...click here.

No comments: