A look at the interesting stuff on the web so you don't have to.

Friday, August 27, 2004

Viva Las Hooters?



Well, I guess it was only a matter of time before Hooters invaded the desert that is Las Vegas. It's official, Hooters is becoming a hotel/restaurant/experience, which can only mean one thing: there are some questions that need answering...

1. Are the maids required to wear the trashy Hooters uniform?

2. Could I perchance order delicious Hooters wings from the comfort of my own room at all hours of the day?

3. Will front desk representatives (including the consierge) also follow with a Hooters-type theme in unform & decor?

4. Will there be a bowling alley?

I sent off these questions to an official Hooters representive, so we should know soon. I'll keep you updated!

No comments: